Over time I have been asked to do some lecturing and teaching which has generated some useful notes which I have put here so that they may be of use to anybody. The information is presented in a rather random fashion and the level of detail varies considerably, but over time I hope to organise and cross reference it all.
All material on this site is Copyright Roland Higham unless otherwise indicated. Use by individuals be they professional or students, colleges and schools is welcomed but please observe the following conditions when using these pages as resources:
- Articles must be printed out complete and must identify Roland Higham as the author of the work.
- Any use of the site or materials as part of a course, or as a resource for a course must be notified by e-mail: email@example.com
- Any material quoted in student work must clearly identify this site as the source of the material.
- All rights of the author reserved.
- Information herein does not constitute a statement or interpretation of law in any country
- No liability will be accepted from the use or misuse of this information
- e. & o.e.